In addition to the items referred to under News, we congratulate the following staff and students on their achievements:
- We congratulate Blake (Year Twelve 2016) on receiving a nomination for inclusion of his HSC Visual Arts body of work in ArtExpress.
- Joshua (Year Eight) won a silver medal for NSW in the Australian National Junior Road Cycling Championships in Bendigo.
- Harrison's (Year 6) Little League World Series baseball team won their game 3-1 against Europe-Africa making a first in Australian history to win an opening game in the series.
Following Kaitlyn T's (Year 7) beautiful performance at the White Ribbon Breakfast in 2015 with Collegian, Cassidy-Rae Wilson, she was invited to perform at the inaugural Lisa Harnum Benefit at Castle Hill RSL. Kaitlyn’s self-choreographed contemporary lyrical dance to Cassidy-Rae's song was a highlight of the evening. We congratulate Kaitlyn on as an outstanding ambassador for the College with such a passion for dance.
- Alexandra M (Year 6) who was named as the competition winner for naming the Norwest Rail Link Tunnel Boring Machine "Elizabeth" after Elizabeth Rouse of Rouse Estate.
- Lachlan G (Year 4) who has been invited to represent the College at the NSW State Snow Sport Championships a Thredbo in August.
- Georgia R (Year 8) who, with her partner, Kira, won a gold medal for Australia at the Indo Pacific Championships and now enjoys the title of U17 Womens Syncronised Indo Pacific Champion!
- Jordan C (Year 8) who made a NSW representative baseball team competing in St Louis, USA, later this term.
- Shaun T (Year 2) who has recently achieved his Black Belt in taekwondo.
- Tayla M (Year 9) who won a Scholarship for one week at the Whitehouse based on her amazing design skills.
- AJ C (Year 9) who has been selected to participate in Basketball NSW's Talented Athlete Program.
- Alana Z (Year 6) who has been selected to the Combined Independent Schools Netball Team.