Senior School English Teacher (Permanent Full Time)
We are seeking an experienced Senior English Teacher to teach a range of English courses, including Extension English.
The applicant should display:-
- Sound understanding of academic and curriculum issues
- Sound computing skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Support of the school’s Christian ethos
- Understanding and working knowledge of administrative functioning of a school
Applications close: 10 July 2017
Laboratory Technician (Permanent Part-time – 28 hours/fortnight)
We are looking to appoint a part-time Laboratory Technician to assist our Science Faculty. It is expected that the successful applicant will be tertiary qualified and have experience working within an educational setting. Applicants must have a current NSW Working with Children check.
- Provide technical support to staff in school laboratories, classrooms and preparation areas.
- Prepare and maintain laboratories, lab equipment and prep room equipment through basic care, cleaning and storage.
- Maintain a safe working environment in laboratories and prep room areas.
- Work within the requirements of the WHS Safety Act, the current Chemical Safety Legislation and the College policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance of storage, labelling and disposal of chemicals, equipment and materials is adhered to at all times.
- Maintain equipment and chemical inventory, replenish stock levels and purchase equipment as required.
- Collaborate with staff in a team environment, contributing to the College culture where service, integrity, kindness and humour are valued.
Applications close: 3 July 2017
Applications for casual teachers are always welcome. Enquires and applications should be directed to the Deputy Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.