A canteen service is available each school day. The Canteen operates under private contract and complies with the NSW Healthy Food Guidelines. Students ordering lunches from the canteen should place their order at the beginning of the day. Students can purchase additional items from the canteen at recess and lunch times. The canteen menu is available on the Wiki.
Canteen Telephone: 02 8073 6415 (direct line)
The Canteen is now Online!! You can find MunchMonitor account setup information here
RHAC has teamed up with MunchMonitor to offer a convenient and easy to use online service!
- you no longer need to give your child cash for the canteen
- no more writing out canteen lunch orders or looking for lunch money in the morning
- on-line lunch orders need to be placed by 9:30am each day
- order up to 4 weeks in advance (edit or delete the order right up until 9:30am on the day of the order)
- no more lost or forgotten lunch orders and money
- top-up the account using VISA/MasterCard online or cash at the canteen
- better allergy management
- access account statements online
- it only takes a few minutes to set up an account and you are ready to go!
2. Enter Username: rhac
Password: munch2155 then click “login”
3. Click “Sign Up” and follow the simple steps to get started.
4. Please remember!! on-line lunch orders need to be placed by 9:30am each day
There’s an account keeping fee of $2.50 (that’s less than a cup of coffee) per Parent Account per Term!