Every student has the potential to develop leadership skills and have the opportunity to demonstrate these skills through our inclusive leadership framework which provides opportunity for all students have access to leadership roles.
Leadership in the Junior School promotes:
- The College Core Values and positive, caring relationships
- Opportunities for team building
- Collaboration and co-operative learning
Informal leadership opportunities in the younger grades includes line leaders, canteen monitors and leading assemblies.
The Formal leadership positions include:
- Junior School Leaders
- House Captains
- CRU Leaders (Christian group)
- Student Representative Council
- Service Teams
- Library Monitors
- Year Six Peer Support Leaders
Leadership skills are explicitly taught in Year Five through the Year Five Leadership and Character Development Program and in Year Six through a two day Peer Support Training Program.